- Showcases the breadth of creativity developed in PSA campaigns.
- Putting workers front and center.
- A community based movement to end Diabetes.
American Diabetes Association
- An online experience for making sound financial decisions at every stage of life.
American Institute of CPAs
- Helping those diagnosed with breast cancer live as long as possible with the best quality of life.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Two sites were needed to meet the needs of Cleveland's arts & culture sector.
Community Partnership For Arts and Culture (CPAC)
- The Give A Meal program offers corporate partners a new way to engage the public in the fight to end hunger.
- Creating an online learning community for nonprofits and other grant seekers.
- Driving community engagement to create a world without ALS.
- Community engagement and peer to peer fundraising.
American Legacy Foundation
- Taking an aggressive stance in the fight to end breast cancer.
National Breast Cancer Coalition
We are smart, curious, creative people who craft websites and online strategies that make a positive impact on our world.
Join Our Team
Are you smart, motivated, and like to think on your feet in a collaborative environment? If so, we want you!
Current Career Opportunities
Become a Beacon Lounge Sponsor
The Beacon Lounge will return to South by Southwest Interactive for our 6th year, and we are excited to highlight the work of the leaders who are making real change in the world. In other words – YOU!
Email us for sponsorship opportunities.
Redesign, Refresh or Responsive Retrofit: Choose Your Own Adventure.
Want to be a hero? Sign up now for our next free webinar on December 12th from 12-1pm ET to go on epic journey. We will identify the website challenges most organizations face, explore the different roads you could take to solve them, and train you to outwit any creature that gets in the way of your quest. And we promise - no Ogres. They really creep us out.