A new report out today finds that nonprofits rank Facebook to be twice as important to their communications strategy as Twitter.
Other key findings:
- 75% of nonprofits say they’ll email supporters at least monthly.
- Facebook comes after only websites and email as important communications tools for nonprofits.
- Quarterly is the most popular frequency for nonprofits to send direct mail to the average supporter.
- What excites nonprofit communicators: new ways to connect w/ supporters, social media & better comm integration.
- What scares nonprofit communicators: money woes, hard-to-implement comm strategies & lack of staff time.