My colleague Jen and I recently presented a webinar entitled “The Top Five Principles: What successful non-profits know about holiday fundraising.”
We haven’t even broken out the Halloween candy yet, but many non-profits are already highly focused on year end fundraising and with very good reason. Almost 50 percent of our clients’ digital fundraising dollars are realized in November and December.
The presentation covered what we consider to be the top five principles the nation’s best digital fundraisers practice to ensure a prosperous holiday season. What do we see differentiating the best from the rest?
- Preparation – set goals, strategies, KPI’s
- Activation – define segmentation, use conditional content, optimize donor form
- Acquisition – use of paid search and display to find qualified donors
- Testing – conduct A/B, multivariate, pre-flight tests
- Measurement – leverage donor dashboards, google analytics, lifetime value
The webinar includes some high-performing creative examples and multiple tips that you can put into practice today.
What are the head scratching questions your organization is grappling with this season? Let us know and we’ll give you our best answer.