Elizabeth Weaver Engel was privileged to work with the Beaconfire team as a senior consultant in Internet strategy from April 2008 through May 2009. Although she has since gone on to other opportunities, as one colleague was heard to remark at her farewell lunch: "Without a complete, worldwide fail of the entire Internet, we'll be able to find Elizabeth." Feel free to catch up with her on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or her association blog, Thanks for Playing,
Posts by Elizabeth (27)
- Setting Technology Policies That Make Sense in a Web 2.0 World
- Where Was Your Last Great Idea?
- Copyright Doesn’t Have to be All or Nothing: Intellectual Property Rights and Creative Commons
- Catch us at Great Ideas!
- @Tech09 Wrap-Up
- You Think the Red Button is Better, But How Do You Know?
- Be a Fan – the Special Olympics Holiday Campaign
- Newsflash: Cobblers’ Children FINALLY Get New Shoes!
- Web Usability for Associations: Designing for Your Members – a Beaconfire Executive Dialogue
- Web Usability for Associations: Designing for Your Members
- Getting the Most Out of Your Marketing Efforts
- Digital Citizen 2008
- Can You Find Me Now? Web Usability Audits
- Setting Tech Policies That Make Sense in a Web 2.0 World
- It’s All About Engagement
- I’ve looked at RFPs from both sides now…part 2
- ASAE Annual Meeting Blog Roundup
- I’ve Looked at RFPs from Both Sides Now…
- Come see us at ASAE & the Center for Association Leadership’s Annual Meeting & Expo!
- Blogging the Bridge Conference