It was a jam-packed three days in Baltimore at the Convio Summit this year. We learned, we laughed, and we even cried. Here are some highlights from the event:
- Discovering the meaning of the U-tag in Convio. (It stands for “update”!)
- That look on the audience’s face when they realized they could in fact do almost anything in Convio if they really tried.
- GetActive4ever stickers.
- Finding out that Care2 has a new bridge with Convio – instead of waiting weeks for a spreadsheet of your new acquisitions, you can sync them to Convio and start messaging them while their action is fresh in their minds.
- Surprisingly tasty food, for a conference
- Watching the new advocacy API in action
- Lots of new ideas for how to integrate Convio with social media campaigns
Were you at the Convio Summit? What was your favorite part?