Posted Wednesday, March 4th, 2009 at 12:33 pm by Elizabeth (27 posts)
If you happened to be at ASAE’s Great Ideas Conference last week, I’m betting you’ll answer “Miami.”
- Dan Roam’s opening keynote on visual thinking (watch the video here).
- The Social Media lab sessions. The association community is finally getting it: your members are going to flock to social media with or without you. Get on the train!
- The Twitter back channel, courtesy of the #ideas09 hashtag. Read the real-time feed to see how Twitter can extend the experience of your conferences to include people who can’t attend in person.
- Jamie Notter and Jeff De Cagna’s Leadership Lessons from 80′s Music session. Jamie’s blogging in more detail about the lessons.
- The ability for anyone to download any of the session handouts for free. Be sure to check out the handouts from Jason Della Rocca’s and my session on wikis – everything you ever wanted to know about wiki technology and its uses, plus a series of totally cool visual representations of the social media technology landscape.
- The YAP party at Purdy Lounge. Not a member yet? What are you waiting for? It’s free and fun! Join at yapstar.org.
- Patti Digh’s closing keynote on Life is a Verb (watch the video here).