Web Design & Development
We know you have a lot of choices when selecting a firm to help redesign your website. So what sets Beaconfire apart? At Beaconfire, our focus is integration. We help our clients bring all the pieces together – creative, technical, messaging, strategy, software, passion, focus – to meet their organizational goals and their constituents’ needs. We do that by combining:
- A deep understanding of the unique challenges nonprofits face
- The science of information architecture and usability best practices
- The art of creating an engaging user experience
Our Web design and development process starts with a focus on your online priorities – raising money, inspiring activism, building a community of supporters, education and awareness, etc. – after which we apply our proven design methodology to create an inspiring, clean, and user-friendly online presence for you.
Some of our specific projects have included:
- Designing and launching compelling websites, intranets, and extranets
- Integrating constituent data with advocacy, fundraising, and CMS systems to create a fluid user experience
- Developing custom Web applications, databases, and reporting systems
- Synchronizing national and affiliate Web sites to provide uniform data access
Beaconfire's technical team is skilled at deploying mature third-party software products, building custom solutions, and integrating applications and databases. We follow industry-standard development methodologies that progress from comprehensive requirements gathering through system design, development, testing, and rollout. Our expert project managers unify your stakeholders around common ends and deliver timely communications, clear scope and timeline guidance, and efficient resource and risk management to bring you in on time and within budget.