Strategy, Planning & Analytics
You’re tasked with identifying the ideal mix of digital strategies, tactics and tools that can meet your organization’s unique needs—and then ensure they are seamlessly integrated with offline strategy. This is no small feat given that your audience’s online relationship spans websites, apps, inboxes, social media, search engines and more across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. In addition, the diversity of the technologies involved and the speed with which the digital world changes can be a challenge.
Beaconfire RedEngine clients have access to a tight-knit collection of highly experienced, multidisciplinary digital experts. We will work closely with you to define outcomes for your digital programs and how best to achieve those results.
You’ll rest easy knowing Beaconfire RedEngine is always on top of best practices and cutting edge technologies for potential application to your needs. In addition to developing new strategies, we will work with you to test concepts, evaluate pros and cons, and compare costs and benefits. We’re looking for the technologies and tactics that will deliver the best results for your budget.
For over a decade, clients have worked with our strategy consultants to:
- Grow online fundraising, advocacy, member engagement and awareness with innovative digital strategies – that are informed by data, driven by specific goals, tailored for the organization and audiences, and backed by actionable roadmaps.
- Build analytics and testing capabilities to inform decision-making by ensuring the reporting configuration and toolsets are aligned with your goals and digital footprint.
- Evaluate technology options that make up the backbone of any digital program.
Do you need help with:
- Assessing where your digital programs are today?
- Defining strategies for taking your program to the next level?
- Testing and measuring innovative new concepts?
- Finetuning your analytics?
- Optimizing and simplifying your digital infrastructure?
To learn more about how Beaconfire RedEngine can help you:
- drop us a note at email@example.com
- call Andy Dimock at 571-814-2209.