You need the right software in order to support a vibrant online presence. Beaconfire can help you make the right choice for your organization. Our software evaluation methodology is objective and technology agnostic. Because we are a professional services company, not a product vendor, our recommendations are based solely on what is best for you. Our deep knowledge of the nonprofit universe and our familiarity with the variety of available software products and solutions for the sector enable us to help our clients reach sound technology decisions quickly and efficiently. Learn how Beaconfire has guided our nonprofit clients to make good technology choices.
We will work with you to:
- Identify priority system features and functions
- Set a reasonable budget and timeline
- Evaluate the range of available tools, from proprietary solutions to Application Service Providers (ASP) or Software as a Service (SaaS) to Open Source options
- Objectively assess the tools with an eye towards selecting the best fit
- Develop an implementation plan
Beaconfire's rapid software evaluation process takes about one-third of the time of a traditional RFP process, conserving your energy and resources to focus on implementation. We cut through the marketing hype and help you understand what the solutions really do and don't do. We want you to be confident in your technology choice, develop the business case that produces organizational buy-in for that choice, and move efficiently into implementation. Read our Software Evaluation success stories.