Online Campaigns & Marketing
Social technologies, mobile apps and browsing, and online communities mean building an online constituency is no longer just about an organization’s website and email list. The Beaconfire team knows how to navigate this new world order to develop holistic campaigns for our clients. We integrate all facets of your program:
- Your internal teams, from development to programs to communications
- Your systems, so your databases are accessible through all the necessary channels and so you can appropriately track and interpret your site traffic
- Your online and offline efforts, coordinated to complement each other to achieve maximum impact
- Your public conversations, whether on your own or other's platforms
- Analyze campaign results, return on investment and longer-term conversion and value of a constituent
Beaconfire’s online campaigns and marketing team has helped leading nonprofit organizations raise millions of dollars and recruit hundreds of thousands of new constituents online. Our award-winning professionals blend Internet savvy with fundraising, advocacy, public relations, community building, and direct marketing expertise to create campaigns that get noticed, raise money, increase awareness, and make a difference for your cause.
Some of our specific projects have included:
- Generating ideas to support fundraising campaigns and annual communications calendars
- Guiding online marketing, messaging, and user experience
- Developing and nurturing online communities
- Executing online efforts like email campaigns, paid advertising management, and search engine optimization
Beaconfire can demonstrate the proven results you need in an online marketing partner. We are passionate about helping our clients reach and engage new constituents and develop them into dedicated, committed, long-term, active supporters.