HungerActionMonth.org Campaign Site Design
Each September, Feeding America celebrates Hunger Action Month. In 2010, they decided it was time to expand their yearly campaign by launching HungerActionMonth.org, a site asking people to take part in an action a day for 30 days.
Beaconfire built the HungerActionMonth.org minisite on the Sitecore platform, and integrated it with their DDC Advocacy program and their main FeedingAmerica.org website.
The goal was to keep the site up to date with as little manually work as possible, giving them more time to spend on outreach for the month. Feeding America was able to pre-populate each day’s photos and activites so that daily updates would take care of themselves. And bloggers were able to take advantage of Hunger Action Month widgets with built in sign up counters.
You want results? Through HungerActionMonth.org, more 16,000 Americans signed up to join the fight against hunger.
See other Feeding America projects:
- FeedingAmerica.org CMS Implementation (Sitecore)
- FeedingAmericaSD.org Member Food Bank Design Templates
- Online Fundraising Agency of Record
- FeedingAmerica.org Online Donor Experience Improvements
- Finding Constituents On-the-Go
- Give a Meal Fundraising Platform
- List Growth