FeedingAmerica.org Online Donor Experience Improvements
Could Feeding America increase online conversion rates and average gifts by creating a better donor experience? Research and online analytics painted a clear picture of what site visitors wanted:
- Information on where their money would go
- An understanding of how their donation would help hungry families
- Clear paths to easy-to-use donation forms
- Assurance that Feeding America is a good choice for their donation dollars
Meeting these needs required streamlining the online donor experience, restructuring the Donate section, and including better content that answered their questions. New on-site donation promotions were created to inspire visitors toward giving. In addition, giving widgets were included within the Donate section and other high traffic pages of the site to make it easier for donors to get started in the giving process.
The results: conversion rates improved by 17% and average gifts by 46%.
The impact: money they can take to the food bank.
The Feeding America project included:
- Site Audit
- Custom Action: Convio API
- Copywriting & Design
See other Feeding America projects:
- FeedingAmerica.org CMS Implementation (Sitecore)
- FeedingAmericaSD.org Member Food Bank Design Templates
- Online Fundraising Agency of Record
- HungerActionMonth.org Campaign Site Design
- Finding Constituents On-the-Go
- Give a Meal Fundraising Platform
- List Growth