The programmer/developer provides hands on programming skills in the creation and interactive Web applications using common development languages. The contractor must be experienced with software development methodologies, best practices in software development.
The contractor must have significant experience and skills in the following:
- Demonstrated expertise in either ASP.NET or PHP.
- Expertise with SQL Server 7+ and MySQL.
- Experience with installing and configuring Web servers including Apache and IIS.
- Experience developing in Windows and Linux server environments.
- Experience with object oriented development is required.
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- CSS 3
- HTML / DHTML
- JQuery / AJAX
Experience with the following Content Management Systems and nonprofit tools is preferred:
- eZ Publish CMS
- Sitecore CMS
- RedDot CMS
- Convio Luminate
Send a cover letter describing why you believe you would be a good fit for this role along with your resume and compensation requirements to email@example.com.
This is a contract opportunity. Location US, Nationwide.