Interactive Marketing Production Specialist
As part of the Interactive Marketing team, the Production Specialist plays a key role ensuring accurate and timely creation and delivery of email appeals, and then helping craft strategy for future campaigns with in-depth analysis of results.
- Creation and delivery of emails, newsletters and site landing pages in the client’s eCRM and CMS systems. This includes slicing Photoshop files to create HTML files and templates.
- Conduct data analysis and reporting using Google Analytics or Omniture
- Conduct A/B and multivariate tests
- Participation in client strategy and planning sessions
- At least 2 years experience executing online campaigns
- Strong knowledge of online marketing campaign best practices
- Experience executing multi-faceted campaigns (email, fundraising and/or advocacy) in Convio, Salsa, Blackbaud/Kintera or related CRM system
- HTML and CSS skills
- Experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team on multiple, simultaneous projects
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Proactive communicator who can collaborate with other team-members to ensure successful completion of shared tasks
- Self-starter who can work independently without a lot of supervision
Additional Skills Desired:
- Experience conducting A/B and multivariate tests
- Knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with content management systems
- Strong data analysis, analytics and trend interpreting skills
Beaconfire helps nonprofit organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things on the Internet. We design and build websites and craft online campaigns that make people care - and act.
Our clients include leading organizations such as Feeding America, the American Diabetes Association, Ocean Conservancy, American Legacy Foundation and the Ad Council.
Beaconfire is a small, privately-held company made up of smart, curious, and creative people who want to serve the nonprofit community and live fulfilled personal lives while we do it. We are technologists, strategists, and marketers who like to collaborate, innovate, and help our clients achieve measurable results through informed, objective, innovative uses of technology. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a culture focused on work-life balance. And, if you ask our staff what they like best about working at Beaconfire, they'll tell you it's the smart, fun and nice PEOPLE! Go ahead, ask...
Why Work at Beaconfire?
Beaconfire offers a competitive salary plus excellent benefits: health, dental and vision; 401k w/ match; professional development budget, work/life balance; profit sharing; bonus plan; casual work environment; monthly events; and more. Most importantly, Beaconfire offers you the opportunity to work with some of the leading nonprofit organizations in the country; you WILL be making a difference!