Contractor: Front End Developer
The Front End Developer will build front-end HTML templates with a focus on maintaining the highest of quality with regard to coding standards, accessibility, and browser support. This contractor must be experienced with software development methodologies and best practices in interface engineering and usability.
The contractor must have significant experience and skills in the following:
- Demonstrated expertise in following:
- HTML5, CSS3, & jQuery
- Section 508 and W3C WIA Standards
- Knowledge of cross-browser/platform support
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems and ability to create markup optimized for use in these types of systems
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Ability to work in theme files in an ongoing CMS build
- Knowledge of basic GIT workflow
- Attention to detail, and ability to follow technical guidelines established by a Project Manager
Send a cover letter describing why you believe you would be a good fit for this role along with your resume and rates to
This is a contract opportunity. Location US, Nationwide.