Contractor: Visual Designer
We are currently looking for freelance visual designers excited about rolling up their sleeves to help our clients change the world through visually stunning and high impact digital platforms. The ideal candidate is comfortable designing anything from a website to a mobile application to a marketing email (and everything in-between).
This is a project-based contract position. Successful candidates must be available to work remotely during standard business hours, be a solid communicator, and be responsive to project teams (often with quick turn-around times) during the design process. Still with us? Great! Keep reading.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong typography skills
- Familiarity with responsive and mobile design
- Understanding of UX design principles
- Comfort collaborating with front-end developers
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality work
- Team player (No design ego)
The following are not required, but valued. Please let us know in your cover letter if you have experience in these areas.
- Exposure to HTML 5 and CSS
- Infographic & icon design
- Experience working at, or with, agencies
- Experience working with nonprofit or social good organizations
- Location near our Washington DC metro office (while we generally work virtually with contractors, we value the occasional onsite collaboration session)
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter with hourly rate to email@example.com. Applications without an online portfolio will not be considered.
This is a contract opportunity. Location US, nationwide. Washington DC metro based contractors preferred.