Front End Web Developer
This job opening has been filled.
To see current job openings at Beaconfire RedEngine, please see our Careers page.
As a Front End Web Developer you will work with designers, tech leads and other developers to create cutting edge websites, emails and interfaces.
We’re looking for a:
Well-rounded team-player with at least three years of experience working in a collaborative web development environment
- If you haven’t already worked with Compass and SASS, you’ll get familiar with it right away
- Developer who understands that coding CMS templates in tools like Drupal, WordPress, Sitecore, or Blackbaud has unique requirements and constraints
To be successful in this role, the Front End Web Developer also needs to be a:
- Consultant (not an order taker) comfortable collaborating with clients and project teams on creating usable solutions
- Team player who helps accomplish project goals through smart ideas and proactive communications
- Expert multitasker who can balance multiple, simultaneous projects and clients
- Innovator in tune with the latest technology and open to considering new approaches for each project
About Beaconfire RedEngine
We help nonprofit organizations that serve good causes accomplish great things on the Internet. We design and build websites and craft online campaigns that make people care and act.
Our clients include leading organizations such as Feeding America, The Nature Conservancy, American Diabetes Association, American Legacy Foundation and the Ad Council.
Beaconfire RedEngine is a small, privately-held company made up of smart, curious, and creative people who want to serve the nonprofit community and live fulfilled personal lives while we do it. We are technologists, strategists, and marketers who like to collaborate, innovate, and help our clients achieve measurable results through informed, objective, innovative uses of technology. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a culture focused on work-life balance. And, if you ask our staff what they like best about working at Beaconfire RedEngine, they'll tell you it's the smart, fun and nice PEOPLE! Go ahead, ask...
Why Work at Beaconfire RedEngine?
We offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits: health, dental and vision; 401k w/ match; professional development budget, work/life balance; profit sharing; bonus plan; casual work environment; monthly events; and more. Most importantly, Beaconfire RedEngine offers you the opportunity to work with some of the leading nonprofit organizations in the country; you WILL be making a difference!