The Beaconfire team is made up of smart, curious, and creative people who like to help good causes make a difference in the world.
- We help our clients see the subtle connections that lead to the right decisions.
- We know that sometimes the best answer is asking the right question.
- We recognize the difference between trendy and a genuine trend.
- We tell it like it is.
Before you decide to work with us, you should know:
- We’ve worked exclusively with the nonprofit community for more than seven years. We share your passion for your cause. We understand what you’re trying to accomplish. We know the special opportunities and constraints offered by the universe in which you operate.
- We’re rigorous and methodical. We’ll keep asking questions until we see the big picture and the smallest details. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
- We take our work much more seriously than we take ourselves.
- We sell only our services, not products. That means when we give you a recommendation, you can be confident it’s what we really think – not what somebody paid us to say.
The Beaconfire team shares a passion for helping our clients fulfill their missions. We also share a commitment to our core values:
- We support the role the nonprofit community and our clients play in making our world a better place and feel privileged to support their growth and prosperity.
- We treat our clients, one another, our community, our collaborators, and our competition with respect.
- We are committed to providing our clients with smart, innovative, and effective ideas.
- We make promises we can keep; then we keep them.
- We value our employees. We recognize that the hard work, laughter, and impact we contribute to our clients are inextricably linked to the fulfilled lives we live both in and out of the office.